Introduction to HR
The aim of this course is to provide you with knowledge of the basic requirements necessary for employers to be minimally compliant with employment legislation.
In the event that your workplace is subject to an inspection either following up on a complaint or as part of a random or targeted series of inspections we will identify and discuss the basic documentation required.
We will also introduce the records that should be kept which are subject to inspection including;
- List of employees including personal details such as, PPS number and home address
- Job descriptions or classifications for people employed by the business
- Contracts or Written Statement of Terms of Employment
- The Day-Five Statement
- Records of days and hours worked including holidays and public holidays
- Pay statements and other documents verifying both pay and taxation
- other records required under special circumstances