HACCP Food Safety Standard
At Compliplus, our experienced HACCP consultants will help your organisation reach and maintain HACCP Food Safety Standards by identifying the risks in products, developing strategies and action plans to minimise and manage the risks.
Food Safety Systems and HACCP
A HACCP management system not only identifies safety and quality risks, but also validates and monitors the control measures. A HACCP Management system is based on internationally recognised principles of HACCP food safety. It uses a scientific approach which we tailored to each client in order to achieve HACCP compliance.
Using a HACCP management system is an effective tool to assess hazards and establish control systems that focus on prevention, rather than relying mainly on end-product testing.
An experienced Compliplus HACCP consultant will help your organisation identify the risks in products and develop strategies and action plans to minimise and manage the risks.
Having a HACCP management system can help you business in many ways, including;
- Increase buyer confidence
- Enhance market access, brand image and competitive advantages
- Ensure the product meets the highest safety standards
- Improved tracking and monitoring of food origin and handling
- Improves product quality
- Operational efficiency (less waste)
- Compliance with retailers specifications and quality standards
- Increased profitability through reduced food spoilage, rejects, damage
- Commitment to produce and trade safe quality food
- Enhanced brand equity
- Enables supplier and buyers to demonstrate procedure diligence in food safety matters
- Meets government food safety and traceability requirements
- Ensures consistency
The key elements of a HACCP management system include;
- Principles of system management
- Maintenance of the management system
- Control of food safety hazards through Pre-requisite programs and HACCP based food safety plans
- Control of potential threats to quality through HACCP based food quality plans
Get in touch with us to have a confidential discussion on developing HACCP / Food safety systems in your organisation.
Why do companies need Food Safety Systems and HACCP?
Food Safety Systems and HACCP are vital for any food company that strives to be a leader in the marketplace. It provides the highest level of assurance for the consumer that the supplier will maintain its commitment to food safety and quality always.
Get in touch with us to have a confidential discussion on setting up HACCP / Food safety systems in your organisation.
“As we operate throughout Ireland and Scotland, we now can arrange training for operatives without having to take them back to our Kells office. This is not only cost effective, it also ensures that the training gets completed, without exception.”
Irish Cooling Towers: Martin Butterfield – Operations & Service Manager