Health & Safety Induction Training
At Compliplus we provide comprehensive health & safety induction courses covering the specific safety controls associated with each organisation. We can design and if required deliver safety induction courses either traditionally or online. We have recognized that the employee Health & Safety Induction courses are vital to gain the appropriate information about how the company manages safety.
An effective safety induction course will not only help to inform employees about the safety controls within the workplace, it will also help reduce the risk of new employees getting exposed to hazardous or unsafe situations.
Compliplus can tailor and create company specific safety induction courses which can include:
- Managing Director introduction
- About the company
- Company legal responsibilities to employee safety
- Key safety policies for the work an employee is completing
- Risk management
- Employee safety requirements
Under the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, and associated legislation, as a company you have a legal responsibility to effectively manage the safety of all your activities so as to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all staff, contractors, visitors, and anyone else exposed to your activities.
Health and safety management and its continual improvement are an integral part of all your activities. With management and staff working in partnership, it is through your people you will achieve excellence in safety and success in our business.
Your commitment to Health & Safety should focus on ensuring that:
- You promote a Health & Safety culture and provide all staff with a safe and healthy place of work.
- You provide appropriate resources, information, training, equipment, work planning and safe systems to promote Health & Safety awareness and to enable staff to competently and safely fulfill their roles and responsibilities at all levels of the company.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment is central to all of your activities.
- All injuries, occupational illnesses and safety incidents will be treated as preventable.Your goal is zero Lost Time Injuries.
If you would like to see more in relation to our Safety Induction Courses, why not give us a call on 046 9245658 or email email@example.com
For more information on our site specific inductions please click Company Specific Safety Induction