Compliplus assists organisations with achieving and maintaining ISO standards focusing on utilising client processes to feed into the relevant standard as opposed to changing the business to suit the required standard. This enhances the level of compliance and also ensures that the applicable standard complements the business and is easier to maintain.
The common standards that we assist organisations are;
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Safety Management System (replacing OHSAS 18001:2007)
- HACCP Food Safety Management System
At Compliplus we can provide assistance with achieving and maintaining single standards or integrating standards together, for example integrating ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and 45001:2018 making it easier and more cost-effective to manage.
What are ISO Standards
The International Standards Organisation or ISO, is an independent, non-governmental international organisation with a membership of 164 national standards bodies. It started with the standardisation of things like weights and measures but has evolved over the years to encompass over twenty thousand standards. Standards are broad-reaching from food safety, healthcare, agriculture, technology, and industry to name but a few. Suffice to say, standards cover almost every aspect of our daily lives.
International Standards give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. Through the use of recognised international standards, international trade is easier. ISO International Standards help businesses of any size and sector reduce costs, increase productivity and access new markets. The standards that we are most familiar with in a business context are the following:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System details the requirements for a business to continue to uphold an efficient and effective quality management system.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System which details the requirements for an environmental management system that an organisation can use to enhance its environmental performance.
- ISO 45001:2018 Safety Management System (replacing OHSAS 18001:2007) specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organisations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance. So, why should a business bother?
Well, the benefits of ISO accreditation are numerous.
- Suitable for both small and large organisations.
- Better internal management
- Less wastage
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit
- Improved customer retention and acquisition
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored
- Internationally recognised standard
- Compatible with other ISO standards
For some of your clients, ISO accreditation may be a prerequisite for them to do business with you so accreditation may open the door to new opportunities, customers and markets. In a tender situation, it may give you an added advantage over your competitors. In essence, ISO accreditation gives your customers confidence that you are working to standards and procedures that will provide them with a high standard of customer service.
An integral part of the Compliplus business involves the development and implementation of Quality, Safety, Environment and Food Safety standards for our clients. Seeking and retaining ISO Accreditation does not mean rewriting every procedure and process. We focus on utilising client processes to feed into the relevant standard as opposed to changing the business to suit the required standard. This enhances the level of compliance and ensures that the applicable standard complements the business and is easier to maintain.
At Compliplus we can help with achieving and maintaining single standards or integrating standards together, for example integrating ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and 45001:2018 making it easier and more cost-effective to manage. For more information call us on (046) 9245658.
Get in touch with us to have a confidential discussion on how Compliplus can assist your organisation with maintaining and/or achieving international recognised standards.
Call us at +353 (0) 46 9245658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
Compliplus will assist your organisation meet the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We help you to plan the processes, identify how they relate to each other, set goals, make improvements and monitor the procedures.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
Our experienced ISO 14001:2015 consultants will help your organisation develop systems that meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard and continue to monitor your procedures.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
We’ll help your business meet the requirements for an occupational health and safety management system and give guidance for its use, enabling your organisation to provide safe and healthy workplaces and proactively improve its occupational health and safety performance.
HACCP Food Standard
Food Safety Systems and HACCP
An experienced Compliplus HACCP consultant will help your organisation reach and maintain HACCP Food Standards. Together, we’ll identify the risks in products and develop strategies and action plans to minimise and manage the risks.
“As we operate throughout Ireland and Scotland, we now can arrange training for operatives without having to take them back to our Kells office. This is not only cost effective, it also ensures that the training gets completed, without exception.”
Irish Cooling Towers: Martin Butterfield – Operations & Service Manager